Connect with your Chinese customers via WeChat Ads in a transparent and efficient way. Get instant access to campaign performance reports, and hold complete control over your marketing partners.
The Superapp you can’t miss out on
Have you ever promoted a product or service in China through WeChat?
The most popular messaging app in China with over a billion monthly active users. WeChat is so much more than just a messaging app. It’s a platform where people chat, play games, shop, and do so much more.
Massive user base
High purchasing power
From Ad View to Loyal Customer
WeChat User Customer Journey
WeChat marketing doesn’t have to be complicated
From a black box...
- You want to run ads on WeChat, but don’t know how to start.
- Your current agency is not providing you the data you need to make informed decisions, and you’re worried about handing over control of your ad account.
- Not being able to track your ad campaigns means that you’re flying blind and could be wasting valuable resources.
...to control & visibility
- Access to advertising platform with transparent reporting system.
- Check your WeChat Ad campaigns performance anytime.
- All your China advertising accounts are connected, so you are the one controlling marketing in China, with freedom to change partners anytime.
Target only the right people
- Target by demographics, interests, and behaviors
- Cut down on wasted ad spend
- Maximize your return on investment
Never miss a beat of your WeChat campaigns
- Track your campaign performance in real time with easy to read reports.
- Use the learnings to navigate your China marketing smarter.
Have experts support
- Have a team of Chinese marketing experts kickstart & optimize your campaigns
- Forget about being fully dependent on external service providers
WeChat Marketing Case Studies
Generate leads, drive website traffic, and increase sales with WeChat Ads
WeChat Marketing Guide
Everything you should know to market your product on WeChat
Frequently Asked Question about WeChat Ads
What Is WeChat Advertising?
WeChat advertising enables businesses to display promotional messages on a user's timeline, in between WeChat Official Account articles, or even in 3rd party Mini-programs.
WeChat ads can be used to grow WeChat Official Account followers, drive traffic to the official website or mini-program, and generate App downloads.
What Are The Different Types Of WeChat Ads
There are 3 major types of WeChat ads: WeChat Moment Ads, WeChat Banner Ads and WeChat KOL Advertising.
The most popular method for foriegn businesses to advertise in WeChat is through WeChat Moments ads. They are the equivalent of Facebook ads appearing on the timeline.
How Much Does it Cost to Advertise on WeChat?
The cost to advertise on WeChat depends on whether it’s scheduled or bid by impression/clicks.
For instance, scheduled Moment ads cost ¥50-180/1000 Impressions and bid by clicks can cost ¥50/ day,¥1.5/click.
What Are The Targeting Options With WeChat Advertising?
The Ad targeting options on WeChat generally allow filtering across 7 core variables - location, gender, age, marital status, maximum education level, industry, and WeChat behavior.
There are 8 industry categories and 122 sub-categories available to choose from. Targetable categories include bags, cars, children’s education, cosmetics, drinks, education, entertainment, fashion, finance, food & beverage, furniture, internet, jewelry, luxury goods, health, home electronics, personal services, politics & law, professional services, real estate, shoes, sports, travel, and watches.
How To Get Started With Advertising On WeChat?
- Create and Verify your WeChat Official Account.
- Apply for the right to advertise on WeChat by going to the backend of your official account, and click on 广告主 to apply WeChat advertising.
- Once you got approved for 广告主 (right to advertise on WeChat), you can then create campaigns via the WeChat Official Account backend or platforms like AdChina.io
How To Choose The Right WeChat Ad Type For Your Business?
Overseas companies can only register for a Service Account. For a Subscription Account or Enterprise Account, your company must be registered in China.
WeChat Service accounts are best suited for businesses that have a large audience or huge customer databases. For example, hotels and airlines can benefit immensely from building integrated booking systems within the app.
WeChat subscription accounts are best suited for businesses focussed on information and brand communication. They are like ‘daily news feeds’, making them ideal for community engagement and relationship building.
An Enterprise account enterprise-level office management application like Slack or Workplace by Facebook. It’s primarily used by corporations for internal communication and management. This account is not available to the public or marketers. The users of any corporate account are limited to the verified internal staff.
Can I Run KOL Campaigns On WeChat?
WeChat allows Subscription Account holders to include links to mini-programs in the body of their articles, giving brands and KOL sales campaigns a much more convenient way to create direct links to products, thereby increasing conversion rates and sales.
KOL marketing strategy should be considered as part of a more global conversion-driven effort which includes WeChat Paid Advertising as well.
Some of the customers trusting AdChina.io:
Start promoting in front of 1.2 Billion WeChat Users
Don’t miss out on opportunity to connect with your customers in China.