You may cancel your subscription at any time. You may only cancel once in 30 days.
To cancel your service, please go to Subscription page
and click “Get Started” on the Research Free plan.
Cancellation will take effect at the end of the pre-paid period.
Upgrade and Downgrade Policy
You may upgrade or downgrade your subscription at any time. (You may only downgrade once in 30 days.)
If you upgrade in-between billing cycles:
- When upgrading your plan in the middle of a billing cycle, AdChina.io will use pro-rata billing. (AdChina.io divides the total price of a plan by the days in the month to get your “daily price”.)
- Your account will not be charged the full amount of the plan that you upgraded. Instead, you will be charged from the day you made the changes through the end of your current billing cycle.
- The full price of the plan selected will be charged in the following billing cycle.
- When upgrading to a higher paid plan, we will calculate how many days you have left in the old plan and subtract that from the pro-rata bill that is calculated for your new plan.
If you downgrade in-between billing cycles:
- When downgrading your plan in the middle of a billing cycle, it will remain on the plan originally selected until the end of the current billing cycle.
- Once the new billing cycle begins, you will no longer be charged for the older plan. This includes our monthly and yearly subscriptions.